What is CoreTherm?
CoreTherm is a highly effective, office-based alternative to surgery to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). The treatment takes approximately 6-15 minutes and offers proven long-term symptom relief. Scientific studies show CoreTherm is as effective after five years as more radical procedures, such as transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), with fewer side effects and no hospitalization required.
After treatment – Prostate without constriction
The goal of CoreTherm is to relieve BPH symptoms so you can get back to your normal life again.
Benefits of CoreTherm include:
- Effective, long-term symptom relief.
- Simple and safe outpatient procedure.
- 6-15 minutes treatment time.
- No general or spinal anesthesia required.
- Preserves erection and urinary functions.
- Eliminates the need for a catheter.